We are a cyber security company that performs vulnerabilities assessment, phishing simulations, and cyber security educational training. As with our E-Learning, SecuSolutions training is made with the support of the Learning Management System, or LMS, which provides grades, competencies, course completion reports. Our Cyber Security and Information Security Curriculum includes topics ranging from Security Compliance to Cyber Forensics.
- Experienced in LMS system, Moodle
- Perform, design, configure, and customize a Moodle Reporting Plugin
- Implementing API integration with this Plugin
- Experienced in working with Linux
- Support PHP Implementation, and be able to resolve any issues that may occur
About the Position
SecuSolutions is looking for an experienced developer that can develop a state of an art Moodle Plugin. Moreover, the Moodle Plugin we are looking for is a customizable report that will compliment our Cyber Security E-Learning training.
This plugin should if at be possible have the following features:
- Customizable report with visual graphical report that can saved as a pdf file
- Improved security and Quality Assurance testing on the plugin
- The plugin will provide an enhanced UI/UX experience, easy user role management, with extensive data validation
- The plugin should be continuously updated to maintain integrity and security
- Resolve any technical issues surrounding the plugin
Project Base – Possible Long Term
Remuneration – Negotiable
We are looking for a well-rounded, enthusiastic, and creative individual that can develop and maintain the Moodle Reporting plugin. She/He key role will be to create this plugin and perhaps design and configure other SecuSolutions LMS systems in the future.