We are a cyber security company that offers a full line up of security products and services. The security industry is experiencing rapid growth and is expected to reach 300 billion by 2028. Security incidents are on the rise and our company is focused on addressing the shortcomings in the industry by providing our partners and customers with Front line Security Services and applications that are effective, intelligible, and affordable.
Currently, we offer our security products and services through our channel partners, with a limited number of direct sales to enterprise and companies in the SMB space. We have several channel partners in the Telecommunication and the MSP (Managed Service Provider) market segments. We are looking to establish additional partnerships across North America.
Our 20 plus year history in cyber security has expanded across three continents, multiple cultures languages and customs. We have learned that while security is everyone’s concern, not all have access to it. It is our mission to fix this problem and we need your help to achieve our goals.
You have a strong communication skills and are accountable.
- Work closely with management to establish goals, milestones, and strategies.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national partner programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Lead and support behavior and strategies that support customer retention.
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling regular meetings with partners; and following up on partner requests and marketing and sales collaboration efforts
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understand the position of competitors
- Identify new market opportunities
About the position
The successful candidate should have previous demonstrated success and experience selling security products and services. He or she should have a deep understanding of the security market and the concerns that organizations have about IT security. They should possess the skills to uncover the need for security and how to position our products and services with the partner and their customers.
Remuneration – Negotiable
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps